2. As does the wine-glass-Mason-jar-bottle of his or her wildest dreams.
Thought you’d never go to Spencer’s again? Wrong.
3. Before the little one’s arrival, make sure you’re prepared.
5. And a ridiculously high-tech stroller.
Like the cell-phone-charging, light-up Origami.
9. Invest in a Burberry diaper cake.
Because Burberry, and diapers, and cake.
13. Buy her an outrageous carriage.
Only $11,500 from Posh Tots, which is a real business that really exists.
14. Buy him a luxuriant mustache pacifier.
There’s nothing more royal than truly A+ facial hair.
16. You know what’s mad fancy? A $17,000 pacifier covered in diamonds.
17. Less fancy, but more affordable: a rhinestone-encrusted training toilet.
Get it here.
18. Nothing says “I own you” like a monogrammed diaper cover.
Customized version available here.
19. Invest in a fancy enamel tooth box.
The Royal Tooth Fairy leaves behind the deeds to entire duchies. Available here.
21. Babies can’t eat cake, but you sure can.
Order yours here.
22. If you crochet, make your little heir the ultimate in royal finery.
And if you don’t, this is as good a time as any to learn.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?