2. As does the wine-glass-Mason-jar-bottle of his or her wildest dreams.
Thought you’d never go to Spencer’s again? Wrong.
3. Before the little one’s arrival, make sure you’re prepared.
5. And a ridiculously high-tech stroller.
Like the cell-phone-charging, light-up Origami.
9. Invest in a Burberry diaper cake.
Because Burberry, and diapers, and cake.
13. Buy her an outrageous carriage.
Only $11,500 from Posh Tots, which is a real business that really exists.
14. Buy him a luxuriant mustache pacifier.
There’s nothing more royal than truly A+ facial hair.
16. You know what’s mad fancy? A $17,000 pacifier covered in diamonds.
17. Less fancy, but more affordable: a rhinestone-encrusted training toilet.
Get it here.
18. Nothing says “I own you” like a monogrammed diaper cover.
Customized version available here.
19. Invest in a fancy enamel tooth box.
The Royal Tooth Fairy leaves behind the deeds to entire duchies. Available here.
21. Babies can’t eat cake, but you sure can.
Order yours here.
22. If you crochet, make your little heir the ultimate in royal finery.
And if you don’t, this is as good a time as any to learn.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›