2. As does the wine-glass-Mason-jar-bottle of his or her wildest dreams.
Thought you’d never go to Spencer’s again? Wrong.
3. Before the little one’s arrival, make sure you’re prepared.
5. And a ridiculously high-tech stroller.
Like the cell-phone-charging, light-up Origami.
7. Or your average everyday projector-and-speakers version.
9. Invest in a Burberry diaper cake.
Because Burberry, and diapers, and cake.
13. Buy her an outrageous carriage.
Only $11,500 from Posh Tots, which is a real business that really exists.
14. Buy him a luxuriant mustache pacifier.
There’s nothing more royal than truly A+ facial hair.
15. Buy him OR her a rocking horse that tells the world what’s up.
16. You know what’s mad fancy? A $17,000 pacifier covered in diamonds.
17. Less fancy, but more affordable: a rhinestone-encrusted training toilet.
Get it here.
18. Nothing says “I own you” like a monogrammed diaper cover.
Customized version available here.
19. Invest in a fancy enamel tooth box.
The Royal Tooth Fairy leaves behind the deeds to entire duchies. Available here.
20. And a tea set fit for an aristocrat.
21. Babies can’t eat cake, but you sure can.
Order yours here.
22. If you crochet, make your little heir the ultimate in royal finery.
And if you don’t, this is as good a time as any to learn.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›