He also, apparently, has a stunningly lifelike cardboard cutout of himself.
2. The chandeliers aren’t available on the site just yet, but these incredible videos of Ice hawking his product are.
- Ice posing with his own cardboard cutout.
- The color of the chandelier, which is “Ice Bronze.”
- Ice proclaiming of his idea, “It’s finally COMIN’ TO LIGHT.”
- Lightslightsbaby.com (redirects to 1800-Lighting’s website, but details).
- Eric, the long-suffering 1800-Lighting employee whom Ice serenades on a baby grand piano.
Ice (neé Rob Van Winkle) does not, as of press time, appear to have a Pinterest, but he DOES have his own show on HGTV called The Vanilla Ice Project in which he renovates a 7,000-square-foot Palm Beach mansion.
h/t Rachel for singlehandedly solving all lighting conundrums evermore.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›