1. Flower bouquets are great, and balloon bouquets are the greatest.
Print out the letters here.
2. Your tattoos may be temporary, but your love for her is eternal.
Buy them (in tattoo or decal form) here.
3. She’s wonderful for so many reasons, she deserves a corresponding number of cookies.
7. Make her a memento of the incredible times you’ve spent together.
10. Or for moms who prefer hops to tannins, a beer of the month club.
11. Or a pizza of the month club!
This is, somewhat oddly, the most expensive option of the three.
14. And it’ll be like you gave her a year’s supply of flowers/herbs/whatever else belongs in a garden.
Directions for these Mason jar planters here.
15. Get her an Etsy gift card.
So she can pick out all the knick-knacks she wants. Available here.
16. Trick out her kitchen with weird gadgets.
This spiral cutter turns basically any vegetable into spaghetti.
17. Get her a bird feeder.
So she’ll be serenaded every morning by little feathered friends (until they start to drive her absolutely bonkers). Available here.
19. Surprise her with a non-messy breakfast in bed.
Pancake pops are super easy to make.
21. Give her the gift of a good night’s sleep.
Here’s how to make the mask yourself.
22. Or the gift of relaxation.
This organic spa basket will satisfy even the hippiest of moms.
23. Or the gift of time.
Design Sponge did a roundup of wonderful new clocks for spring.
24. Remind her how much you care every single morning.
And afternoon, and mid-afternoon, and evening. Buy it here.
29. YOU INGRATE.
From the description: “The Thanks for Nothing Mother’s Day Card is very versatile. It can be a serious card that you would give to a deadbeat mother. Or, the card can be humorous and given to a well-loved mother that has given their child the world and much more.” Um, LOL?
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›