2. 365-Pack of Underwear
MeUndies sells them for a cool $3,250, but just think of all the time and hassle you’ll save each morning! (You can also get perfectly rad individual pairs for $20.)
5. His & Hers Pipes
For the couple that does everything together. Get the set for $69.95.
7. Little Man Ear Cuff
Odds are someone you know will flip over this. And if not, GET NEW FRIENDS. Available for $11.99.
8. Cartoon Nail Decals
Lichtenstein would be proud. Or appalled. Idk. Get a set of 18 for $7.
9. Tim Burton Playing Cards
Add some spook to your cribbage match. Available for $5.
10. Emoji T-Shirt
For the #millennial in your #life. Get it here for $49.84.
11. Needlepoint Phone Case Kit
Make one yourself or give the kit away — it’s only $12.
12. Snow Globe/Sand Globe Salt and Pepper Shakers
Get the set here for $19.
13. Don’t Care Sweatshirt
Let your loved one say it all without saying a word. From $15.95.
17. Pi Cookie Cutter
Settle the pie-vs.-cookie debate once and for all. Get it for $8.33.
19. Ice Cream Cone Soap
20. Book-Scented Perfume
For the word nerd in your life. Available for $98.
21. Grass Bookmarks
The twee-est of the twee.
23. Bandage Sticky Notes
For an accident-prone pal. Get the set for $4.95.
25. Saint Dolly Parton Prayer Candle
All those long-held dreams will be answered at last. Get it for $6.99.
27. Dinosaur Crayons
One half toy, one half art supplies. Get a set of six for $8.95.
28. Eat Me Cookie Stamper
Chances are you know a hella sassy baker. Get it here for $16.50.
32. Ira Glass Plushie
Snuggle that charmingly reedy voice all night long. $15, and $1 is donated to the show with every purchase.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.