4. To subtly signal that one of you is getting some, put clear tape over the door’s keyhole.
It’s an excellent alternative to a sock or a scrunchie. (Although not, it should be said, better than simply texting and letting your roommate know they’re about to come home to a bangin’ fandango.)
5. Invest in a sex fan.
It’s just like a regular fan, except that you turn it on to block out the noise of moans and creaking. It’s even better etiquette if you are the sex-haver in question and turn it on yourself so your roommates don’t have to.
12. Brush long hair before going in the shower to avoid clogged drains.
And, more significantly, to avoid (or at least lessen) arguments over whose hair wad is the plumbing culprit.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰