2. In a stalk of broccoli.
By Brock Davis, who said, “I couldn’t build a tree house for my son so I built him a broccoli house instead.”
7. On top of crème brûlée.
8. Wherever is behind this miniature door.
The Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor have been painstakingly cataloged by Jonathan B. Wright; check out his site for plenty more of these peculiar little entryways.
9. On someone’s nails.
They belong to artist Alice Bartlett.
13. In a highly precarious trophy case.
You actually might not want to live here.
14. Inside the mind of this artist.
Slunkachu makes the most delightful and strange miniature street art you’ve ever seen.
18. In (or out) of a terrarium.
Check out Twig in Brooklyn for custom orders or classes on how to make your own.
19. On top of books.
Photographer Joel Robison takes self-portraits that make him look teeny-tiny.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›