2. In a stalk of broccoli.
By Brock Davis, who said, “I couldn’t build a tree house for my son so I built him a broccoli house instead.”
8. Wherever is behind this miniature door.
The Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor have been painstakingly cataloged by Jonathan B. Wright; check out his site for plenty more of these peculiar little entryways.
9. On someone’s nails.
They belong to artist Alice Bartlett.
13. In a highly precarious trophy case.
You actually might not want to live here.
14. Inside the mind of this artist.
Slunkachu makes the most delightful and strange miniature street art you’ve ever seen.
18. In (or out) of a terrarium.
Check out Twig in Brooklyn for custom orders or classes on how to make your own.
19. On top of books.
Photographer Joel Robison takes self-portraits that make him look teeny-tiny.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.