2. In a stalk of broccoli.
By Brock Davis, who said, “I couldn’t build a tree house for my son so I built him a broccoli house instead.”
8. Wherever is behind this miniature door.
The Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor have been painstakingly cataloged by Jonathan B. Wright; check out his site for plenty more of these peculiar little entryways.
9. On someone’s nails.
They belong to artist Alice Bartlett.
13. In a highly precarious trophy case.
You actually might not want to live here.
14. Inside the mind of this artist.
Slunkachu makes the most delightful and strange miniature street art you’ve ever seen.
18. In (or out) of a terrarium.
Check out Twig in Brooklyn for custom orders or classes on how to make your own.
19. On top of books.
Photographer Joel Robison takes self-portraits that make him look teeny-tiny.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.