2. In a stalk of broccoli.
By Brock Davis, who said, “I couldn’t build a tree house for my son so I built him a broccoli house instead.”
8. Wherever is behind this miniature door.
The Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor have been painstakingly cataloged by Jonathan B. Wright; check out his site for plenty more of these peculiar little entryways.
9. On someone’s nails.
They belong to artist Alice Bartlett.
13. In a highly precarious trophy case.
You actually might not want to live here.
14. Inside the mind of this artist.
Slunkachu makes the most delightful and strange miniature street art you’ve ever seen.
18. In (or out) of a terrarium.
Check out Twig in Brooklyn for custom orders or classes on how to make your own.
19. On top of books.
Photographer Joel Robison takes self-portraits that make him look teeny-tiny.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›