1. This 128-square-foot teeny in Tennessee.
Cleaning your room will take five minutes tops. Listing here.
2. This 273-square foot mini Maine dwelling.
You won’t have to worry about your in-laws inviting themselves over for weeks at a time. Check it out here.
3. This 32-square-foot(!) itty-bitty wonder shack in Massachusetts.
The house and its builder, micro-architecture enthusiast Derek Diedricksen, were featured in The New York Times; it’s called the “Gypsy Junker” and is “made primarily out of shipping pallets, castoff storm windows and a neighbor’s discarded kitchen cabinets.” It’s a steal at $1200.
4. This relatively spacious 384-square-footer in Maine.
Still not big enough that you’ll ever lose anything ever. Check it out here.
5. This 198-square-foot baby cabin on wheels in Colorado.
Which features the cutest kitchen of all time.
That is a truly innovative magnetic knifeblock.
And the coziest bedroom.
If this doesn’t make you want to curl up in bed then we have nothing more to say to each other.
6. This 140-square-foot mobile Texas micro-house.
7. This 216-square-foot pint-sized caravan in Oregon.
It’s on wheels like many of the others, so if you don’t like your neighbors or hate the smell of the nearby burrito-cum-pizza place, just get up and move. Listing here.
8. This 312-square-foot houselet in Arizona.
Your landlord will never vanish in the middle of the night, leaving you to fix your inexplicably perpetually-flushing toilet all by yourself. Listing here.
9. This 120-square-foot minute shack in California.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›