1. It’s called the “Unstoppable Muscle Tee” and fulfills all your sixteen-year-old Fountainhead-loving dreams.
For the low, low price of $11.80, you too can own this Objectivist philosophy-emblazoned shirt.
2. Here are some more design ideas in case that one proves to be especially lucrative.
h/t Time, which very rightfully points out that the quote isn’t “much of a theory to stand by for an age group that still financially relies on their parents.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›