1. Tattone, $5 for 2
A ton of the tattoos in this post come from Tattly, an incredible site where contributing artists get a cut of every sale. It’s run by Brooklyn-based Tina Roth Eisenberg, of the wonderful swiss-miss blog. Get these ones here.
2. Dark Triangles, $1.75 for 2
Something to bear in mind is that these aren’t cheapo, peel-right-off-as-soon-as-you-look-at-them temp tats; I’ve used some of them before and it took about a week for one on my back (a pirate ship, natch) to come off on its own. If you want it off quickly, you can just use baby oil or an exfoliant. Available here.
4. “Shit Just Got Real,” $5 for 2
I mean sometimes it does, you know? Get them here.
5. Custom QR Code, $12
A super easy way to give out your number to people in bars. Get it here.
6. Cat with Yarn, $5 for 2
Show your love for crafts and cats. Available here.
7. Arkansas, $10 for 20
Maybe you live in Arkansas. Maybe your wedding is in Arkansas, or your favorite flower. Maybe you just really love the concept of Arkansas. I don’t know, I don’t know you. Get them here.
9. Golden Ratio, $5 for 2
Wear your nerdism on your chest. Available here.
11. Dad, $5
From the description: “A temporary tattoo of a tattooed dad. A tattoo of tattoos. Maybe that mermaid on his arm has tattoos too. Then the tattoos on your tattoo have tattoos. Don’t think about it too much.”
13. Happy Clouds, €3 for 2 sheets
Grin even through the horrid weather. Available here.
14. Eye, $5.99 for 4
It’s kind of like that terrifying scene in Pan’s Labyrinth. Available here.
16. Sad Cat, £2.50 GBP
I also own these, because I am a real grown-up with a real apartment and job and concerns of my own. (Looooool.)
19. “Condiments Are Not a Crime,” €3.00 EUR
Preach. Get it here.
20. “Allergic to Peanuts,” €3.00 for 2
Everyone around you will know to enjoy their king-size Reeses’ Cups elsewhere. Available here.
21. Ax and Log, $5 for 2
Just the right balance between twee and menacing. Available here.
22. Tiny Lighting Bolt, $5.99 for 4 sheets
Like Harry Potter for your fingers. Available here.
24. Knuckle Tats, $5 for 2 sheets
Mix and match the words, and the world becomes your oyster. Available here.
26. Hulk Face Mask, $6.99
If you’re too much of a wuss to get a real face tat. Get it here.
27. “What to Focus On: Happy,” $5 for 2
An important reminder. Get them here.
28. “LATE” Watch, $5 for 2
An equally important reminder. Available here.
29. Temporary tattoos aren’t just for your skin; use them to quickly and easily decorate Easter eggs.
Here is how.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›