1. Photocopying the back of something you need to hang perfectly.
2. Using a nutcracker to twist open a tough cap.
3. Zip-up headphones.
TANGLES, BEGONE. Get them here.
4. Twister sheets.
Use your imagination.
5. Imprinting cookies with rubber stamps.
You’ll look mad domestic. Be sure to use clean stamps, obvs.
6. Turning a cheese grater into an A+ earring holder.
Again, stick to graters that haven’t recently come in contact with a block of Parmesan.
7. Painting in corners with a pointed roller.
8. Using lawn stakes to keep your beer from tipping over in the grass.
The ultimate tragedy.
10. Mugs with room for your tea bag.
Get it here.
11. Using cookie cutters to carve pumpkins.
Into ~zany~ shapes!
12. Keeping track of dosage schedules on the actual medicine bottle.
Perfect for regulating a child’s medication.
13. Slip-proof ledges for shaving your legs.
Or whatever else you like to shave. Get it here.
Because who wants to spend valuable time between the candle-blowing and the cake-destroying? Nobody I want to know.
16. Giving Voldemort a plug nose.
Maybe if he’d had one he wouldn’t have been so cranky.
17. Flipping over a side table to make a swanky pet bed.
18. Hiding beer in a giant fast food cup.
19. Ear guards that protect against heat styling.
If you know the singular pain that is singeing your lobe via curling iron, you’ll buy these immediately.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›