2. Using a nutcracker to twist open a tough cap.
3. Zip-up headphones.
TANGLES, BEGONE. Get them here.
5. Imprinting cookies with rubber stamps.
You’ll look mad domestic. Be sure to use clean stamps, obvs.
6. Turning a cheese grater into an A+ earring holder.
Again, stick to graters that haven’t recently come in contact with a block of Parmesan.
8. Using lawn stakes to keep your beer from tipping over in the grass.
The ultimate tragedy.
11. Using cookie cutters to carve pumpkins.
Into zany shapes!
12. Keeping track of dosage schedules on the actual medicine bottle.
Perfect for regulating a child’s medication.
13. Slip-proof ledges for shaving your legs.
Or whatever else you like to shave. Get it here.
Because who wants to spend valuable time between the candle-blowing and the cake-destroying? Nobody I want to know.
16. Giving Voldemort a plug nose.
Maybe if he’d had one he wouldn’t have been so cranky.
17. Flipping over a side table to make a swanky pet bed.
18. Hiding beer in a giant fast food cup.
19. Ear guards that protect against heat styling.
If you know the singular pain that is singeing your lobe via curling iron, you’ll buy these immediately.