2. Using a nutcracker to twist open a tough cap.
3. Zip-up headphones.
TANGLES, BEGONE. Get them here.
5. Imprinting cookies with rubber stamps.
You’ll look mad domestic. Be sure to use clean stamps, obvs.
6. Turning a cheese grater into an A+ earring holder.
Again, stick to graters that haven’t recently come in contact with a block of Parmesan.
8. Using lawn stakes to keep your beer from tipping over in the grass.
The ultimate tragedy.
11. Using cookie cutters to carve pumpkins.
Into ~zany~ shapes!
12. Keeping track of dosage schedules on the actual medicine bottle.
Perfect for regulating a child’s medication.
13. Slip-proof ledges for shaving your legs.
Or whatever else you like to shave. Get it here.
Because who wants to spend valuable time between the candle-blowing and the cake-destroying? Nobody I want to know.
16. Giving Voldemort a plug nose.
Maybe if he’d had one he wouldn’t have been so cranky.
17. Flipping over a side table to make a swanky pet bed.
18. Hiding beer in a giant fast food cup.
19. Ear guards that protect against heat styling.
If you know the singular pain that is singeing your lobe via curling iron, you’ll buy these immediately.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›