PETA’s latest pro-spaying demonstration took place Monday in London’s Piccadilly Circus. Here are just a few of the amazing things about it:
1) The giant fuzzy pink condom.
2) The giant fuzzy blue condom.
3) The placid model.
4) Whose name is Lacey Banghard. That’s apparently her birth name.
5) The fact that it happened in the heart of London with normal civilians passing by in the background.
6) The fact that it asked passersby to think about cat and dog condoms.
7) The matching shoes.
Big ups, PETA.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›