PETA’s latest pro-spaying demonstration took place Monday in London’s Piccadilly Circus. Here are just a few of the amazing things about it:
1) The giant fuzzy pink condom.
2) The giant fuzzy blue condom.
3) The placid model.
4) Whose name is Lacey Banghard. That’s apparently her birth name.
5) The fact that it happened in the heart of London with normal civilians passing by in the background.
6) The fact that it asked passersby to think about cat and dog condoms.
7) The matching shoes.
Big ups, PETA.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.