1. Sometimes you have to make room for idiosyncrasies.
Like, a whole lot of room.
3. Or who *jokes* that there’s no room in the shared closet for your stuff.
“SORRY, SWEETIE, YOU’VE SEEN HOW MANY SHOES I HAVE!!!”
4. Or who understands literally nothing about the world.
5. Learn to compromise.
Oh, your husband wants a seven-bedroom, 12-bathroom helicopter mansion complete with a fondue-Jacuzzi and matching unicorn horn-encrusted appliances? That’s cute.
6. But hold out for what you believe in.
All of these incredible paintings are by Morgan Gesell.
10. If someone’s house has plaid wallpaper, they are a murderer and you should run.
12. Decide if you want to have children before you’re arguing about it on national television.
“Oh, honey, this would make the perfect room for a baby!”
“Wait no what excuse me what baby.”
14. No. Foot skin.
15. Don’t let anyone question your heart’s deepest wishes.
Who cares if nobody understands why you rented the $4000-a-month, seventh-floor, walk-up hovel next to the friendly neighborhood prison. Bitches don’t know.