1. Upside-down Christmas trees.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good *CRASHHHH*
5. Baby ice.
If your cocktail isn’t giving you nightmares, you’re doing it wrong.
6. Mason jar chandeliers.
Mason jars have given us as a society so many things, and now they bring us sweet sweet death by electrical fire.
7. Pistachio shell flowers.
Who needs actual flowers when you can have flowers made of labor-intensive garbage?
9. Gender reveal cakes.
If the universe wanted us to make well-nigh impossible cakes then it wouldn’t have invented sonograms.
10. Washi-taping your bike.
Sure, it looks cute, but it will take the rest of your earthly days.
11. Crocheted egg cozies.
Again, adorbs, but I strongly believe your eggs can fend for themselves.
12. Bouffant buns.
Try this when you’re rushing out the door in the morning and don’t have to be done until nightfall.
13. Turning a tire into an ottoman.
For the person with too many tires and not enough low-level uncomfortable seating.
14. Turning a trampoline into a teepee.
This actually is the best idea but you should pay a professional.
15. Colored pencils organized in rainbow order.
Great way to use up those 4,000 pencils you have just lying around.
16. Encrusting your shoes with rhinestones.
It’s all fine until you actually have to walk from point A to point B.
18. (Really most nail art is way too tough for civilians.)
Just a simple five-step tutorial!!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?