1. You’re so busy pinning to your fitness board that you haven’t been to the gym in four months.
2. Mason jars haunt your every nightmare.
It’s only a matter of time until they gain sentience and rebel.
3. You know that no matter how you try, you’re just not hacking your life enough.
4. You’re never not drunk because each of your desserts comes equipped with its own booze.
This might not seem like a problem until YOU THROW UP ON YOUR BOSS’S SHOES.
6. Nor any flesh-and-blood woman.
It seems a bit rich to dedicate this board to “chicks” when they are literally all Kate Upton.
7. You don’t even know who said what anymore.
And what’s more, you don’t care.
9. (Although nowhere near as intense as the words “sock bun.”)
Bonus points if it’s ~braided~.
12. You’ve spent your entire life savings on completely necessary stuff.
Life is too short not to have a cat’s face on your body.
15. Planning an event that doesn’t actually exist seems totally normal.
18. You know the unique and terrible pain of a Pinterest fail.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.