1. You’re so busy pinning to your fitness board that you haven’t been to the gym in four months.
2. Mason jars haunt your every nightmare.
It’s only a matter of time until they gain sentience and rebel.
3. You know that no matter how you try, you’re just not hacking your life enough.
4. You’re never not drunk because each of your desserts comes equipped with its own booze.
This might not seem like a problem until YOU THROW UP ON YOUR BOSS’S SHOES.
6. Nor any flesh-and-blood woman.
It seems a bit rich to dedicate this board to “chicks” when they are literally all Kate Upton.
7. You don’t even know who said what anymore.
And what’s more, you don’t care.
9. (Although nowhere near as intense as the words “sock bun.”)
Bonus points if it’s ~braided~.
12. You’ve spent your entire life savings on completely necessary stuff.
Life is too short not to have a cat’s face on your body.
15. Planning an event that doesn’t actually exist seems totally normal.
18. You know the unique and terrible pain of a Pinterest fail.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›