1. You’re so busy pinning to your fitness board that you haven’t been to the gym in four months.
2. Mason jars haunt your every nightmare.
It’s only a matter of time until they gain sentience and rebel.
3. You know that no matter how you try, you’re just not hacking your life enough.
4. You’re never not drunk because each of your desserts comes equipped with its own booze.
This might not seem like a problem until YOU THROW UP ON YOUR BOSS’S SHOES.
6. Nor any flesh-and-blood woman.
It seems a bit rich to dedicate this board to “chicks” when they are literally all Kate Upton.
7. You don’t even know who said what anymore.
And what’s more, you don’t care.
9. (Although nowhere near as intense as the words “sock bun.”)
Bonus points if it’s ~braided~.
12. You’ve spent your entire life savings on completely necessary stuff.
Life is too short not to have a cat’s face on your body.
15. Planning an event that doesn’t actually exist seems totally normal.
18. You know the unique and terrible pain of a Pinterest fail.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️