1. You’re so busy pinning to your fitness board that you haven’t been to the gym in four months.
2. Mason jars haunt your every nightmare.
It’s only a matter of time until they gain sentience and rebel.
3. You know that no matter how you try, you’re just not hacking your life enough.
4. You’re never not drunk because each of your desserts comes equipped with its own booze.
This might not seem like a problem until YOU THROW UP ON YOUR BOSS’S SHOES.
6. Nor any flesh-and-blood woman.
It seems a bit rich to dedicate this board to “chicks” when they are literally all Kate Upton.
7. You don’t even know who said what anymore.
And what’s more, you don’t care.
9. (Although nowhere near as intense as the words “sock bun.”)
Bonus points if it’s ~braided~.
12. You’ve spent your entire life savings on completely necessary stuff.
Life is too short not to have a cat’s face on your body.
14. You know you’ll never be as put-together as most toddlers.
15. Planning an event that doesn’t actually exist seems totally normal.
16. And this no longer strikes you as senseless murder.
17. Your standards of what constitutes art are slipping.
18. You know the unique and terrible pain of a Pinterest fail.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›