1. The company, called Litographs, screen-prints shirts with the text of classic books.
According to their Kickstarter page, they’re “working with a company called Sharprint to push the limits of screen-printed t-shirts.”
2. So far they’ve done “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,” “On the Origin of Species,” “The Great Gatsby,” and “Moby Dick.”
They’re asking backers to vote on the next book. Options include The Odyssey, Pride and Prejudice, and The Kama Sutra. (So really, the answer should be obvious.)
3. Litographs also makes full-text posters, like this one of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”:
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.