1. The company, called Litographs, screen-prints shirts with the text of classic books.
According to their Kickstarter page, they’re “working with a company called Sharprint to push the limits of screen-printed t-shirts.”
2. So far they’ve done “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,” “On the Origin of Species,” “The Great Gatsby,” and “Moby Dick.”
They’re asking backers to vote on the next book. Options include The Odyssey, Pride and Prejudice, and The Kama Sutra. (So really, the answer should be obvious.)
3. Litographs also makes full-text posters, like this one of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”:
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.