2. Wire-Wrapped Twig Necklace
You too, Anthropologie.
3. Painted Stone Garden Markers
They look good enough to eat/subsequently crack a tooth on.
4. Dandelion Paint Brushes
If this isn’t what Mother Nature intended then I don’t know what is.
5. Seashell Cake Topper
She sells seashells by the nomnomnom.
6. Pressed Leaf Drawings
These pictures, by The Sketching Backpacker, are uniformly amazing.
7. Domino Rocks
For hours of non-Candy-Crush-on-Dad’s-stolen-iPad fun. Directions here.
10. Geometric Birch Bunting
This is sliiiightly cheating because it’s made of birch straws and not actual twigs, but with a little foliage, some hot glue, and deep and abiding faith in yourself, you can easily pull this off without them.
14. Crocheted Rock Cozies
Okay I know this is honestly the most not-useful project ever, but I’ve made like five and they live on a little shelf in my bedroom and are so deeply satisfying that IDK dance what you feel. Directions here.
16. Leaf Confetti
Paper punches are for so much more than paper.
17. Flower Crown
This is way beyond the wilted dandelion wreaths of your childhood.
18. Yarn-Wrapped Sticks
You can also paint them, IF THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE WORLD ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.
21. Tree Coasters
Gotta keep that artisanal whiskey off the shabby-chic tabletop somehow.
22. Leaf-Printed Easter Eggs
The dyes are completely natural as well.
23. Stick Plant Markers
This is easy enough for any kid with green thumb aspirations to do.
27. Nature-Painted Rocks
Even moooooooore naaaaatuuuuuuuure. By Natasha Newton.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)