1. Matzoh Apron
To keep matzoh crumbs from getting all over your matzoh dress. Buy it here.
2. Matzoh Baby Onesie
To show the world that your precious offspring is, in fact, kosher for Passover. Available here.
4. Matzoh House for Your Collection of Adorable Anthropomorphized Plagues
Locusts have never looked so huggable. Available here.
7. Matzoh Tie
For the dad who has everything, except yeast. Available here.
9. Matzoh Lumbar Pillow
Perfect for reclining during your seder. Available here.
11. Matzoh Manicure
This is not, strictly speaking, a craft, but it IS wondrous and terrifying. Find out how to do it at Fuck Yeah Nail Art.
12. Matzoh Napkin Rings
The best part of this DIY is that the instructions suggest going to your local copy store and photocopying a piece of real matzoh.
14. Matzoh Toilet Seat Cover
Not to be indelicate, but again: debatable. Available here.
15. Matzoh Spreading Knives
Perfect for spreading butter or jam on your fourth piece of matzoh of the day, weeping internally as your goyish friends chow down on bagels and cupcakes. Available here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.