1. South African artist Jeremy Brown sells kits designed so couples can make paintings while “being intimate with each other.”
The kits contain a non-allergenic canvas and non-toxic, washable paint, plus a large tarp, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber. So to be clear: you’re covering yourselves in paint then having sex on a canvas. Kits range in price from $60 to $110, and obviously make an ideal Valentine’s Day gift. Plus, 20% of all proceeds this season will be donated to the World Food Program, so you’re actually killing THREE birds with one stone (the sex bird, the art bird, and the charity bird).
2. These are just a few samples of the kits in action.
Modeled in some incredibly beautiful homes.
We’re all thinking it, so: what position, exactly, produced that?
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›