1. South African artist Jeremy Brown sells kits designed so couples can make paintings while “being intimate with each other.”
The kits contain a non-allergenic canvas and non-toxic, washable paint, plus a large tarp, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber. So to be clear: you’re covering yourselves in paint then having sex on a canvas. Kits range in price from $60 to $110, and obviously make an ideal Valentine’s Day gift. Plus, 20% of all proceeds this season will be donated to the World Food Program, so you’re actually killing THREE birds with one stone (the sex bird, the art bird, and the charity bird).
2. These are just a few samples of the kits in action.
Modeled in some incredibly beautiful homes.
We’re all thinking it, so: what position, exactly, produced that?
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›