1. South African artist Jeremy Brown sells kits designed so couples can make paintings while “being intimate with each other.”
The kits contain a non-allergenic canvas and non-toxic, washable paint, plus a large tarp, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber. So to be clear: you’re covering yourselves in paint then having sex on a canvas. Kits range in price from $60 to $110, and obviously make an ideal Valentine’s Day gift. Plus, 20% of all proceeds this season will be donated to the World Food Program, so you’re actually killing THREE birds with one stone (the sex bird, the art bird, and the charity bird).
2. These are just a few samples of the kits in action.
Modeled in some incredibly beautiful homes.
We’re all thinking it, so: what position, exactly, produced that?
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️