1. South African artist Jeremy Brown sells kits designed so couples can make paintings while “being intimate with each other.”
The kits contain a non-allergenic canvas and non-toxic, washable paint, plus a large tarp, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber. So to be clear: you’re covering yourselves in paint then having sex on a canvas. Kits range in price from $60 to $110, and obviously make an ideal Valentine’s Day gift. Plus, 20% of all proceeds this season will be donated to the World Food Program, so you’re actually killing THREE birds with one stone (the sex bird, the art bird, and the charity bird).
2. These are just a few samples of the kits in action.
Modeled in some incredibly beautiful homes.
We’re all thinking it, so: what position, exactly, produced that?
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.