1. Forks make stellar combs in a pinch.
The Little Mermaid / Disney / Via weheartit.com
2. And lutes make excellent bows.
Robin Hood / Disney / Via fydisneymisfits.tumblr.com
4. Have trouble getting out of bed in the morning? Try birds.
Cinderella / Disney / Via gallery-ofmy-life.tumblr.com
5. Don’t have scissors on hand? A family heirloom sword will do the trick.
Mulan / Disney / Via giphy.com
6. Get a raccoon to help with that complex hairstyle you saw on Pinterest.
Pocahontas / Disney / Via thedarkdirector.tumblr.com
7. Speaking of hair: use it to restrain intruders.
Tangled / Disney / Via thecinemonster.com
9. Use your sleeve as a quick and cheap makeup remover.
Mulan / Disney / Via gallery-ofmy-life.tumblr.com
It’ll come right off!!
10. Skip pricey gyms and work out at home using Tinker Toys.
Toy Story / Disney & Pixar / Via cyndiimorales.tumblr.com
11. LIFE-CHANGING TIP OF THE DAY: Spaghetti helps facilitate makeouts.
The Lady and the Tramp / Disney / Via fydisneymisfits.tumblr.com
12. Who needs Ikea when you have all those giant shells lying around?
The Little Mermaid / Disney / Via fydisneymisfits.tumblr.com
13. If you can’t find your waterskis, use swans.
Peter Pan / Disney / Via krissywinni.tumblr.com
14. Use a pal’s butt to make fun (and functional) wall art.
Winnie the Pooh / DIsney / Via imgur.com
15. Cooking is hard and boring. Let a rat do it for you.
Ratatouille / Disney & Pixar / Via weheartit.com
16. Make your comatose girlfriend more festive with Christmas lights.
Wall-E / Disney & Pixar / Via film-instant.tumblr.com
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›