1. A smile will always improve your day.
2. Dreads are a great look.
Even if they make it hard to see.
3. You can meet friends in unlikely places.
4. (But don’t try to be friends with everyone.)
7. A haircut every now and then can work wonders.
“Sheila, you look 40 pounds thinner!”
8. It’s good to have a buddy.
Yes, there were lemurs at the Sheep and Wool Festival. Don’t ask questions.
9. And it’s also OK to be left alone with your thoughts.
11. Tats are rad.
Especially when they show that you’re a winner.
12. Stand out from the pack.
13. Hang out with people totally different from you.
14. Allow yourself to stop and contemplate all the joy in the world.
15. Never stop being surprised.
16. Pumpkins don’t have to be edible.
Those are felted wool pumpkins and it’s impossible to not buy one if you are within 20 yards.
17. And sheep don’t need to take up a ton of space.
Or eat a ton of hay.
19. Bigger is better…
Giant yarn = easy knitting.