1. Handy Bookmark
For the meticulous type who wants to mark exactly which line they left off reading.
4. Book-Style Tissue Box
For those moments that are just too moving.
5. Transparent Book Weight
For pages that demand to be kept flat (especially during times of food and/or booze consumption).
6. Talkative Bookmarks
For the person who needs help distinguishing between the teetering pile of books on their bedside table.
10. Penguin Classic-Inspired Matchboxes
For the slightly pretentious yet endearingly immature.
12. Book-Scented Perfume
For anyone looking to seduce the noses of the world.
13. Book-Scented Candle
For the person who wants their house to do the seducing for them.
17. Page-Wrapped Pencils
For the daydreamers who need a quick hit at work or school or wherever they happen to be (many titles available).
22. Personalized Library Embosser
And for the lender who wants to leave a mark.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.