1. Buy a fan that operates through your phone.
Like those little plastic jobs you always used to have at summer camp, only 100000000x cooler. Get it here.
3. Train a hummingbird to be your loyal friend and face-fanner.
4. Get an umbrella-fan to counteract summer thunderstorms.
Why do you think she’s smiling so big? Available here.
6. Make sure your pets are nice and chilly too.
Crate fan available here.
Freeze toys for an icy excavation game.
11. Harness the power of a good old-fashioned ice cube.
12. Or give them a makeover.
Death Star tray available here.
16. Squeeze lemons the RIGHT way.
All it takes are a pair of salad tongs.
18. Make your own cooling face mist.
Perfect for the beach. Directions here.
19. If you get really desperate, try your hand at a DIY AC.
We believe in you. Directions here.
This is clearly a huge waste of electricity, but desperate times et cetera.
21. Chill beauty products like facial toner for a quick jolt of relief.
22. Get a pitcher with a teabag filter so you can cold-brew tea.
You won’t have to worry about steaming up your kitchen and waiting for it to cool. Available here.
23. Make a paper fan to put the rest to shame.
Plus the project might help distract you from your own creeping discomfort for a few minutes. Directions here.
24. Chill your beer without watering it down.
Just freeze water in a small cup.
26. Make sure you’re drinking enough water by labeling your bottle.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›