1. Buy a fan that operates through your phone.
Like those little plastic jobs you always used to have at summer camp, only 100000000x cooler. Get it here.
4. Get an umbrella-fan to counteract summer thunderstorms.
Why do you think she’s smiling so big? Available here.
6. Make sure your pets are nice and chilly too.
Crate fan available here.
16. Squeeze lemons the RIGHT way.
All it takes are a pair of salad tongs.
18. Make your own cooling face mist.
Perfect for the beach. Directions here.
19. If you get really desperate, try your hand at a DIY AC.
We believe in you. Directions here.
This is clearly a huge waste of electricity, but desperate times et cetera.
21. Chill beauty products like facial toner for a quick jolt of relief.
22. Get a pitcher with a teabag filter so you can cold-brew tea.
You won’t have to worry about steaming up your kitchen and waiting for it to cool. Available here.
23. Make a paper fan to put the rest to shame.
Plus the project might help distract you from your own creeping discomfort for a few minutes. Directions here.
24. Chill your beer without watering it down.
Just freeze water in a small cup.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)