1. Miniature Book Necklace
Keep this American classic close to your heart. Available here.
3. “Great Catsby” Kindle Cover
Combine all your interests in one place. Buy it here.
4. Dr. T.J. Eckleburg Laptop Decal
They’re always watching. Available here.
5. “Green Light” Pendant
A perfect accent for your favorite standing-on-the-dock-while-contemplating-your-missed-opportunities-and-the-demise-of-the-American-Dream outfit. Available here.
7. Fitzgerald Plushie
Don’t ask questions, just cuddle it. Available here.
8. Gatsby-Inspired Custom Wedding Invitations
Ugh, if only. Get them here.
9. “The Champagne and the Stars” Tote
Perfect for lugging around all those bottles. Get it here.
10. Art Print Movie Poster
So you can commemorate Leo’s piercing gaze for the rest of your earthly days. Get it here.
11. Bow Tie Necklace
The quotation alone is worth the price. Available here.
13. Jay Gatsby Book Clip
To mark your page without folding it back, and also to mark your own creeping sense of existential dread. Available here.
17. Original Cover Coasters
You’ve got to protect your furniture from those gallons of champagne somehow. Get it here.
19. Last Page Tote
Great for when you get bored on the subway and have nothing to do/also for when you want to question the very foundations of your life and society as you know them. Available here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.