1. Arnold’s boarding house in Hey Arnold!
This guy recreated Arnold’s weirdly high-tech bedroom in 3D animating program Maya to look real.
With that rad stoop and green front door.
And odd-headed gaggle of friends and neighbors.
2. The house from Smart House
Pro: automated robot-mom who cooks and cleans for you no matter how outlandish the request. Con: may gain sentience and hold you emotionally hostage.
3. Cher’s mansion in Clueless
The columns date all the way back to 1972!!
(Most notably her bitchin’ high-tech closet)
WHY DOES THIS NOT EXIST YET.
4. The house on Archer Avenue in The Royal Tenenbaums
You can actually buy that zebra wallpaper.
6. Clarissa’s place (specifically her incredible vehicularly inspired room) in Clarissa Explains It All.
Complete with a wide-open window for your vaguely creepy but lovable neighbor to crawl through.
7. Amélie’s Montmartre apartment.
Although every part of her life is pretty enviable.
8. The house from Up
OK yeah there are a *couple* drawbacks but IT’S SO DAMN CHARMING.
Because everyone could use a Weasley clock.
Way more efficient than Foursquare.
10. Jenny’s (and Georgette’s) mansion in Oliver and Company
Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want a 30-foot portrait of yourself presiding over your living space.
11. Any one of these sick pads from Spongebob Squarepants
Depending if you dig quirkiness, intimidation, or minimalism.
12. Jackie Treehorn’s sleazy modernist house in The Big Lebowski
So. Much. Leather.
13. The space station from Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century.
14. Annie’s London manor in The Parent Trap
(Complete with hot vineyard-owning dad)
16. Villa Villekula from Pippi Longstocking
The perk of having no parents is that you can do things like make hundreds of cookies on your kitchen floor and leave your horse on the porch.
17. Veronica Lodge’s mansion in the Archie comics
Would that we all had a Smithers to keep our many boyfriends at bay.
18. The treehouse from Swiss Family Robinson
The ultimate DIY.
19. The incredible converted firehouse in The Princess Diaries
Who would choose to be the princess of Genovia if you could slide down this every morning?