1. DIY Mounted Piñata Head
To commemorate screaming matches at fifth birthday parties.
3. Sleepy Giraffe Head, €58.00
Get this, or another custom-made bust from the artist, here.
4. Mr. Fox, $220
Pay homage to your favorite children’s book (even though the real Mr. Fox would never let himself get caught).
5. DIY Washi Tape Antlers
This is insanely easy and temporary enough to jazz up even the most strictly-regulated dorm room.
8. Hadrosaurus Head, $199
Everyone will believe that you spend your weekends hunting dinosaurs.
10. Woodland Plushies, $35 each
Perfect for a nursery, as long as you’re okay with the off-chance of your kid sustaining residual nightmares about headless toys.
18. DIY Paper Mache Zebra
This Anthropologie item was meant to be knocked off.
19. Mounted Tentacle, $25
Sea creature deserve to be posthumously displayed too.
22. Mounted Bicycle Handlebars
Who says taxidermy has to be of living things at all? Find out how to mount your own or buy a pre-made set here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?