4. For dads who want to make their own whiskey.
Get the customizable cask here.
5. For dads who want their own custom-blended whiskey but would prefer not to make it themselves.
DIY is very time-consuming.
7. For dads who deserve a toast.
Print out this free customizable label here.
11. For dads who dig breakfast in bed.
Just copy this redditor’s 4-year-old kid.
12. For dads who can never find a bottle opener.
Get this personalized keyring one here.
13. For dads who believe in the power of fishing.
Get this v. scientifically accurate shirt here.
14. For dads who appreciate a homemade allusion to ties, even if they don’t want an actual tie itself.
Find out how to make these gift bags yourself here.
18. For dads who like to golf and also like Star Wars and also you can knit pretty well.
There just have to be one or two dads who fall perfectly at that intersection, right? Get the patterns here.
21. For dads who love the convenience of tablets but crave the soft, masculine feel of nature.
Get it here.
23. For artsy dads.
He’ll think of you every time he looks at this perfect painting.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›