1. Christoph Niemann’s work has appeared everywhere from the cover of The New Yorker to The New York Times Magazine.
He’s also the author and illustrator, most recently, of Abstract City.
2. For the past few months, he’s been sketching scenes around everyday objects and posting the images to his Instagram.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›