1. Etsy merchant Cappysue has launched a service to make over unwanted gifts.
For twenty bucks, she’ll accept anything that can fit in a medium Priority Mail box and remake it into something different.
As for what to expect in return: “You are welcome to tell me some favorite things about you like colors, animals that kind of stuff but I am just going to go with whatever comes into my brain and use those as guidelines. You can tell me mature or not mature depending if you care if some genitals show up on the item when you get it back.” So no word on whether a customer requested the flaming bird house or it if was the result of her own artistic vision.
She can also be found on Facebook.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.