1. Turn a pumpkin into a keg.
Bonus points if you serve pumpkin beer.
3. A rubber glove makes for some truly creepy ice.
Find out how to do it here.
4. Make glow-in-the-dark drinks with tonic water.
It’ll show up under a black light.
5. Tonic water will make frosting glow as well.
Get the directions here.
6. Why settle for regular pong when you can play QUIDDITCH PONG?
Thanks to these geniuses for the idea.
7. Decorate your pong ball so it looks like an eye.
It’s ~always watching~.
8. Keep fake nails on hand for guests who don’t have costumes.
They make quick and easy vampire teeth.
10. To fake major pumpkin skillz, a drill is your greatest ally.
It’ll take no time at all.
13. Or just make it vomit glowing goop and call it a day.
Here is how to perform this highly scientific experiment.
15. Use vampire teeth as napkin holders.
For some extra bite.*
17. Tape or attach magnets to candy so it sticks to the fridge.
Guests can rearrange them in different shapes before devouring them like animals.
20. If you have a fridge and black paper, you have a ghost.
21. And if you have a toilet, you have a home for a creature.
Get the decal here.
23. Add some jack-o’-lantern pizzazz to a basic burger.
24. A glowstick inside a white balloon becomes a (relatively cute) ghost.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)