Every one of these was listed in the “free” section of various Craigslists, from New York City to Anchorage.
Sadly, many have already expired or been claimed, but that is the entropy of this vast universe we inhabit, and their memories live on here.
2. This gently used sex swing.
Thanks a heap, Biff.
16. This staggering collection.
“Please help me”
18. This senselessly violent piece of furniture.
The beautiful and terrible thing about Craigslist is that it is constantly replenishing; check your local (or far-flung) listings for a veritable treasure trove of your very own.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›