1. Stamp a tote bag with neon paint.
And carry it with you everywhere you go, spreading the gospel of fluorescence.
2. Use bows to brighten up boring brown boxes.
8. Punch up a light fixture with neon string or yarn.
9. Use the childhood relic that is modeling clay to make geometric bobby pins.
Find out how here.
10. Or use the same technique to make little earrings.
10/10 would wear.
11. Spray-paint plastic animals for a zoo’s worth of pushpins.
Here is how.
12. Neon pinecones make the very best placecards.
13. Paint your nails with an ever-so-subtle bright yellow accent.
Directions here, in French, and I apologize in advance if you never want to leave this blog again and die of starvation.
17. For something quasi-useless but definitely adorable, make bright paper gems.
Folding paper is the most soothing.
18. Protect your surfaces with neon coasters.
19. And if you still use a mousepad, this one’s your bro.
21. Turn a boring shirt into a TRANSCENDENT shirtdress.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›