1. Baseball Bouquet
2. Giant Paper Flower
Who needs a whole bouquet when one enormous flower will do the trick on its own? Find out how to make them yourself at Design Sponge.
7. Brooch Bouquet
Find inexpensive pieces at a vintage store and/or use jewelry that has special meaning for you. Learn how to make your own.
9. Insanely Colorful Bouquet
10. Button Bouquet
12. Protea Bouquet
Protea is a weird, strange, wonderful flower that looks like it might eat you if you get too close. You should probably include it in all future bouquets. By Okasie.
13. Air Plant Bouquet
And air plants look a little bit like sea monsters and that’s why they’re the best. By JL Designs.
15. Seashell Bouquet
Probably only good for a mermaid wedding, but maybe you are in fact having a mermaid wedding. Buy one here.
16. Farmer’s Market Bouquet
Whether you’re staying close to home or traveling, this is a great way to integrate some of the local landscape into your wedding. Green Wedding Shoes has some tips.
17. Pom Pom Bouquet
Make it yourself with instructions from Ruffled.
18. Craspedia and Succulent Bouquet
As a mustard evangelist, this is my all-time favorite color combo. By Pink Shirts And Car Wrecks.
19. Pokéball Bouquet
Turns out catching ‘em all wasn’t necessary; just the one is enough. Available here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›