1. Make these adorable little flag pins.
2. Pay homage to moose and the Mounties with this excellent print.
3. Three words: watermelon daiquiri pops.
Get the directions here.
6. Canadize your cupcakes.
It’s a word IF I SAY IT IS. Get these little flags here.
8. Plant a garden of Canadian love.
You might have to wait a little longer than these other projects, but it’ll be totally worth it.
12. Or a hand-printed* T-shirt.
*Literally. This would be especially fun to do with kids. Directions here.
17. Make Canada Day dog treats.
Although since your dog probably doesn’t know about Canada Day, he’ll appreciate them all year long.
18. PRO TIP: Maybe don’t dye your dog?
Or make him model while you play “SexyBack.” IDK.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?