1. Match your invitations to the climate.
Get these personalized save-the-dates here.
2. Or throw in a touch of nature.
They may say “July” but these are clearly perfect for a November shindig.
4. Or a caramel apple bar.
It’ll make for some truly memorable (and sticky) photos.
7. Use pinecones and succulents in your flower arrangements.
8. Or feathers and berries.
This flowerless boutonniere is available here.
9. Channel autumn with bright bursts of mustard.
Objectively the very best color.
10. There’s absolutely no shame in wearing a wedding dress with a big cozy coat.
12. Have guests fingerprint a picture instead of signing a traditional guestbook.
You can coordinate with your wedding colors.
14. Calligraphied leaves make simple and elegant place escort cards.
Find out how to do them here.
18. Or BRONZE GOURDS.
Incidentally, my DJ name. Get the directions here.
20. Put your cake on a log.
Everything about this, from the berries to the succulents to the perch, is perfect.
23. Or with fall foliage.
Just don’t leave it outside in nature too long.
25. Set off your cake with a snowflake topper.
Personalized topper available here.
26. Have bridesmaids dress in mismatched but coordinated dusty colors.
30. If the weather turns inclement, bottle it forever.
Make rain or snow into a beautiful memento.
41. Hot cocoa.
If they’re not tired of it after all the hot cocoa bars.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.