1. Where The Wild Things Are Cake
I don’t know if I want to eat it or cuddle it. By Charm City Cakes West.
2. Vintage Book Cakes
From The Wilton Yearbook of Cake Decorating (1974).
3. Infinite Jest Cake
Maybe this’ll be easier to digest than the tome it’s based on. By Straight Outta Chocolate.
4. Harry Potter Cake
There are SO MANY. This one is by Charm City Cakes. (Yes, *that* Charm City Cakes.)
7. Monster Book of Monsters Cake
9. Very Hungry Caterpillar Cupcakes
By Coco Cake Land.
12. Twilight Cake
Apparently it was decorated with edible gel mixed with vodka.
13. Southern Fiction Cake
This was made for an absolutely beautiful wedding in Tennessee.
15. Goodnight Moon Birthday Cake
Hope that Ari, age 2, fully appreciated this masterpiece. By Mary’s Cake Shop.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›