1. Stamped Easter Eggs
2. Decoupage Easter Eggs
This is a great, small-surface-area way to try decoupage if you’ve never done it before (and an easy way to impress everyone if you have). Directions here.
3. Paper Napkin Decoupage Easter Eggs
This is even easier, since all you need are napkins. Directions here.
4. Glittery Easter Eggs
Dr. Seuss would be proud. Directions here.
5. Washi Tape Easter Eggs
6. Chalkboard Easter Eggs
7. Ombre Easter Eggs
8. Silk-Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs
This is a super cool and easy trick; just don’t use a tie anybody would actually miss. Directions here.
9. Crochet Easter Egg Holder
All eggs deserve sweaters. Directions here.
10. Pantone Easter Eggs
11. Onion-Skin-Dyed Easter Eggs
Pay homage to Nature. Full tutorial here.
12. Gilded Easter Eggs
Pay homage to whatever fairy tale has that goose that lays golden eggs. Directions here.
14. Sharpie Doodle Easter Eggs
You totally know how to do this already.
15. Easter Egg Love Note
Again with the egg puns. (I was going to write “egg-gain” but I didn’t because I care about you.) From Marta Writes.
16. Knitted Easter Eggs
Bonus: even if you drop them all, they won’t shatter. Pattern available from The Purl Bee.
17. Dipped Wooden Easter Eggs
Neither will these. Directions here.
18. Ink-Stamped Easter Eggs
Tutorial here (in German).
19. Embroidered Easter Eggs
This project involves a drill and a whole lot of precision, but the results are completely adorable. Directions from Design Sponge.
21. Peep Cake Pops
So cute that you won’t want to eat them. Alternatively, so cute that you’ll derive a twisted sense of pleasure from eating them. Directions here.
22. Glitter-filled Easter Egg
Makes for ideal glitterbombing. Directions here.
25. KISS Easter Eggs
These are literally perfect.
26. Easter Surprise Eggs
FInd out how to make these here.
27. Temporary Tattoo Easter Eggs
This is seriously the coolest, easiest egg-decorating trick ever. Directions from Country Living.
28. Natural-Plant-Dyed Easter Eggs
Carrots, blueberries, spinach and even red wine can all become dye. Find out how to easily and cheaply make your own here.
30. Easter Egg Votives
Perfect for when the egg hunt is over, you’ve changed out of your Sunday best, and you’re ready to chow down on some chocolate by candlelight. Directions here.
31. Fabric-Wrapped Easter Eggs
It looks just as pretty while you’re making it as when it’s done. Directions here.
32. Yarn-Wrapped Easter Eggs
33. Silhouette Easter Eggs
Give the Victorians some props. Directions here.
34. Reverse-Silhouette Easter Eggs
And the reverse-Victorians. Directions here.
35. Felted Easter Eggs
The only drawback with these cuties is that you won’t be able to stop petting them. WEIRD. Directions here.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›