1. Use empty soda boxes to store soup cans.
Find out how to make it all pretty here.
2. Shoe holders become excellent snack holders.
Snacks vs. shoes, discuss.
3. Cut off the ends of plastic hangers to DIY chip clips.
Never experience the hollow, tragic crunch of a stale chip again. Directions here.
4. Hang cleaning supplies on a tension rod under your sink.
5. Tension rods can be used vertically to keep cabinet storage neat.
9. A Lazy Susan for the fridge makes everything more accessible.
Buy one here.
11. Arrange utensils and cloths on an old shutter door.
12. Keep your measuring cups handy inside a cupboard door.
And never do complicated conversion math again. Directions here.
13. Use a liquor or olive oil dispenser spout for dish or hand soap.
14. Use a desk organizer to store cookie sheets and cutting boards.
15. Use a pegboard to hang extra storage or utensils.
16. If you’re willing to invest in a restaurant-style dish rack, it makes for great extra storage.
17. Store plastic bags in an empty wipes container.
18. Tissue boxes are great for holding plastic bags too.
Just thumbtack a box to the inside of a cabinet, or wherever’s most convenient.
19. Store utensils in vintage trophies.
You’ll get first place in kitchen organization HAHAHAHA.
20. Use the top of a salt container to make spouts for your jars.
22. Turn a milk jug into a dust pan for easy sweeping.
One less thing you’ll have to worry about recycling.
23. Store knives safely in bamboo skewers.
They won’t splay everywhere and stab you in the hands, which is always a plus. Directions for beautifying here.
24. Put a magnet inside a metal tea canister to stick it to the fridge.
Full directions here.
25. Create chalkboard-paint lids for your spices.
You can make your own out of old baby food jars. Directions here.
26. Keep small snacks in coffee creamer containers.
Just clean them out and peel off the labels.
27. A roll of brown paper makes a seemingly infinite place for grocery lists.
Which you will promptly forget every time you go shopping. Directions here.
28. Add Velcro to dish towels so they don’t slip off.
29. Use CD holders to neatly house Tupperware lids.
Oh, yeah, because you totally need those CD holders for your immense collection of Enya’s discography.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›