2. Or the bottom half of a two-liter bottle.
Just cut the plastic bottle in half, fill with ice water and garnishes, and put in the liquor bottle.
8. Or a boat.
Who doesn’t have a spare boat filled with ice, is my question.
10. Keep your beers neatly stacked in the fridge with a binder clip.
11. Bring your drink anywhere with Sneaky Shorts.
AKA the most well-named product ever. Buy them here.
12. Learn the sacred truth that you can open a beer with anything, like a plug.
19. Why use a manual corkscrew when you can do it in a tenth of the time with a drill?
20. Know how much you’re drinking.
According to Solo, this isn’t actually true, but hey, ballpark awareness is better than none.
21. Make a delightful memento out of a champagne cork.
Perfect for the littlest dinner party!
23. Use a rake to cheaply and easily store wine glasses.
24. If you don’t feel like DRINKING-drinking, make moonshine marshmallows.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.