1. Map Suitcase, $144.97
It’s extremely sturdy, which is great for bumpy flights. Get it here.
4. Polycarbonate Suitcase, $197.50
Pretty much indestructible (bonus: looks kind of like EVE from “WALL-E.”) Available here.
5. Bespoke Curved Suitcase
They’re by artist Sarah Williams and they’re all custom-made, AKA they definitely cost a whole bunch.
7. BoomCase, $760
I am in no way suggesting that you give Urban Outfitters a month’s rent in exchange for an obsolete piece of technology tucked inside a suitcase; I just thought you should know that it is a thing that exists in the world.
14. Studded Weekender, $475
Definitely pricey, but you could always use it in self-defense if somebody tries to mug you. Buy it here.
16. Large Car Tote, $280
Again, pricey, but Orla Kiely stuff lasts forever.
17. Canvas Child’s Suitcase/ Makeup Case, 39€
19. Heated Travel Mug, $24.99
This handy device plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter (and you can always unplug it too).
20. Suitcase Eyes
Available at select Muji stores, or you could make some yourself.
21. Mini Travel Bar, $59.50
Get it here and you’ll never fear flying again.
24. Universal Travel Adapter, $22.95
Get it here and never blow out your hairdryer while on an exchange trip to the French Alps again.
27. Ostrich Pillow
If this looks like the kind of product you’d love to have, fund its Kickstarter campaign and get napping.
Once you replace an old suitcase, don’t throw it out! Here are some ways to re-use vintage luggage:
29. Suitcase Lid Breakfast Tray
This idea will make any staycation way more adorable.
30. Suitcase Gift Boxes, $11.50 - $14.50
These Paper Source faux-suitcases aren’t sturdy enough to transport your possessions across the country, but they’ll add an element of wanderlust to your holiday gifts.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›