1. Map Suitcase, $144.97
It’s extremely sturdy, which is great for bumpy flights. Get it here.
4. Polycarbonate Suitcase, $197.50
Pretty much indestructible (bonus: looks kind of like EVE from “WALL-E.”) Available here.
5. Bespoke Curved Suitcase
They’re by artist Sarah Williams and they’re all custom-made, AKA they definitely cost a whole bunch.
7. BoomCase, $760
I am in no way suggesting that you give Urban Outfitters a month’s rent in exchange for an obsolete piece of technology tucked inside a suitcase; I just thought you should know that it is a thing that exists in the world.
14. Studded Weekender, $475
Definitely pricey, but you could always use it in self-defense if somebody tries to mug you. Buy it here.
16. Large Car Tote, $280
Again, pricey, but Orla Kiely stuff lasts forever.
19. Heated Travel Mug, $24.99
This handy device plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter (and you can always unplug it too).
20. Suitcase Eyes
Available at select Muji stores, or you could make some yourself.
21. Mini Travel Bar, $59.50
Get it here and you’ll never fear flying again.
24. Universal Travel Adapter, $22.95
Get it here and never blow out your hairdryer while on an exchange trip to the French Alps again.
27. Ostrich Pillow
If this looks like the kind of product you’d love to have, fund its Kickstarter campaign and get napping.
Once you replace an old suitcase, don’t throw it out! Here are some ways to re-use vintage luggage:
29. Suitcase Lid Breakfast Tray
This idea will make any staycation way more adorable.
30. Suitcase Gift Boxes, $11.50 - $14.50
These Paper Source faux-suitcases aren’t sturdy enough to transport your possessions across the country, but they’ll add an element of wanderlust to your holiday gifts.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?