3. And your bike:
By a group of yarn-bombers (it’s like graffiti, only harmless and heartwarming) called Bombing Yarn Over Bend from Bend, Oregon. They named the bike “Lantern Rouge.” No word on how it rides.
This one’s crochet, but it still counts. By user Vilma on Ravelry, an incredible social network for knitters and crocheters.
8. Hot air balloons:
From Kid’s Room Inspiration Ideas. I don’t have any kids, but I do want these.
By LKBknits. These chairs look like they’d either be incredibly cozy or annoyingly knobbly on bare skin.
13. Nikes (yes, these are actually knitted, although not by hand):
They’re the 2012 Nike HTM FlyKnits; the upper part of the sneaker is knitted and woven out of supportive cables in order to increase breathability.
The Gomitolo Knitted Clock by Diamantini & Domeniconi
16. This felted elephant tea cozy and egg-warmer:
From Craftivore. You could easily make this into a Kindle cover too (although that might be missing the point).
19. Knitted stools:
Again with the cozy vs. knobbly. By Claire-Anne O’Brien.
20. Ottoman Pouf:
Perfectly sized for babies. By Tricomondesophie.
21. Hot water bottle cozies:
Or… flask coozies. By Eskimami
22. Rock cozies:
Because even rocks need sweaters.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›