Used my kids' Wild Watermelon shampoo this morning and now I smell like a 6'3" swole Blow Pop
1. Use Lego people to organize your cables.
2. Legos can also help you make sure you never forget your keys again.
Get the simple tutorial here.
3. Turn an unneeded crib into a desk.
Get the full directions here.
4. A fold-down stroller can be used for way more than just baby transport.
Although you should ~probably~ remove your baby from said stroller first.
5. And one child + a double stroller = booze heaven.
6. Turn a wagon into a portable planter.
Find out more at This Old House.
7. Protect your phone or iPod with a Rainbow Loom case.
There are plenty of video tutorials you can send the Loomer in your life. (Or make it yourself — that ish is addictive.)
8. Store bedding around a pool noodle to prevent creases.
10. Or turn a pool noodle into a card holder.
Sometimes parents just have to stay up waaaaay later. Find out more here.
12. An unused diaper makes secure beachside storage.
Emphasis on “unused.”
13. Crayons can help disguise scuffs on leather.
14. Reuse baby bottles as spice jars or other small storage.
Find out more on this here.
16. Sippy cups keep adults from spilling too.
And make it way easier to sneak in drinks where you shouldn’t.
18. Old toys can also make great planters…
19. Or lamps.
Chances are any plastic toy you find will most likely be hollow, so just cut it in half (RIP) and cut a smaller hole for the cord/drainage hole.
20. Safely protect your precious cargo in a car seat.
Here more about this mom’s method here; you will not be disappointed.