1. She looked at stacks of gold.
Giving the late Kim Jong Il a run for his money.
2. She eyed faucets.
3. She examined horses.
6. She gazed at binders.
No doubt full of tiny women in very proper hats.
7. She watched dancers.
8. She stared at swamp creatures.
Nah, brah, it’s just a camouflaged sniper/the best picture from the whole entire year, bar none.
9. She contemplated the world beyond.
10. She beheld science.
11. She surveyed banquets.
12. She scrutinized ponytails.
13. She regarded choristers.
14. She noted monuments.
15. She pondered Olympians.
16. She studied picnics.
17. She ogled fire.
18. She reflected on her own image.
19. She kept her eye on the prize.
20. She appreciated babies.
21. Although, let’s be real, not as much as corgis.
22. She looked out upon a sea of powdered wigs.
23. And now she’s looking at YOU.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›