1. She looked at stacks of gold.
Giving the late Kim Jong Il a run for his money.
2. She eyed faucets.
3. She examined horses.
6. She gazed at binders.
No doubt full of tiny women in very proper hats.
7. She watched dancers.
8. She stared at swamp creatures.
Nah, brah, it’s just a camouflaged sniper/the best picture from the whole entire year, bar none.
9. She contemplated the world beyond.
10. She beheld science.
11. She surveyed banquets.
12. She scrutinized ponytails.
13. She regarded choristers.
14. She noted monuments.
15. She pondered Olympians.
16. She studied picnics.
17. She ogled fire.
18. She reflected on her own image.
19. She kept her eye on the prize.
20. She appreciated babies.
21. Although, let’s be real, not as much as corgis.
22. She looked out upon a sea of powdered wigs.
23. And now she’s looking at YOU.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.