1. She looked at stacks of gold.
Giving the late Kim Jong Il a run for his money.
2. She eyed faucets.
3. She examined horses.
6. She gazed at binders.
No doubt full of tiny women in very proper hats.
7. She watched dancers.
8. She stared at swamp creatures.
Nah, brah, it’s just a camouflaged sniper/the best picture from the whole entire year, bar none.
9. She contemplated the world beyond.
10. She beheld science.
11. She surveyed banquets.
12. She scrutinized ponytails.
13. She regarded choristers.
14. She noted monuments.
15. She pondered Olympians.
16. She studied picnics.
17. She ogled fire.
18. She reflected on her own image.
19. She kept her eye on the prize.
20. She appreciated babies.
21. Although, let’s be real, not as much as corgis.
22. She looked out upon a sea of powdered wigs.
23. And now she’s looking at YOU.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›