1. She looked at stacks of gold.
Giving the late Kim Jong Il a run for his money.
2. She eyed faucets.
3. She examined horses.
6. She gazed at binders.
No doubt full of tiny women in very proper hats.
7. She watched dancers.
8. She stared at swamp creatures.
Nah, brah, it’s just a camouflaged sniper/the best picture from the whole entire year, bar none.
9. She contemplated the world beyond.
10. She beheld science.
11. She surveyed banquets.
12. She scrutinized ponytails.
13. She regarded choristers.
14. She noted monuments.
15. She pondered Olympians.
16. She studied picnics.
17. She ogled fire.
18. She reflected on her own image.
19. She kept her eye on the prize.
20. She appreciated babies.
21. Although, let’s be real, not as much as corgis.
22. She looked out upon a sea of powdered wigs.
23. And now she’s looking at YOU.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›