1. Princeton doesn’t want you? That’s cool, now you have a top hat.
Since it’s the “twenty-first century” and most colleges send “emails” instead of letters, just print them out and use them for these projects. Catharsis at its finest. Directions here.
2. You don’t need Michigan’s love when you can make your own.
3. Dream bigger than Cornell with these delightful paper clouds.
4. Who cares that you didn’t get into Stanford with a new friend like this elephant?
FInd out how to make it here.
5. Come on, is UCLA REALLY better than this chicken?
6. This dog will be your loyal buddy even though you got turned down by both your parents’ alma maters.
7. This seagull went to his fifth-choice school and he turned out just fine.
He runs a successful startup and owns a Yorkshire terrier. Directions here.
8. Let your MIT troubles fly away.
The simple paper airplane is an engineering marvel all on its own.
9. While you’re at it, send Wesleyan, NYU, and Pomona off into the great blue yonder too.
Here are 10 ways to make them.
10. It’s okay that you and your friends got turned down by Yale; without all those letters, you’d never have enough paper to make this friendship hat.
Take these instructions and up your paper size by a bajillion.
11. Make a basket (to hold all your acceptance letters!) out of the scraps of Deep Springs’ callousness.
Here is how.
12. Duke would have been okay, but having an entire paper village is the best.