1. Channel medieval times.
The event takes place in Perton, England, with thousands of contestants participating but only around two-thirds crossing the finish line. This is the 26th annual Tough Guy challenge.
2. Or your favorite superhero.
3. Don’t let a little thing like hot coals keep you from your dreams.
4. Or ice.
5. Or barbed wire.
6. Or smoke.
7. Invest in some sweet gloves.
8. Work on your balance.
9. Follow the leader.
10. Remind your enemies what’s up.
11. If the going gets rough…
12. Just shake it off.
13. And no matter what, keep a positive attitude.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›