1. Channel medieval times.
The event takes place in Perton, England, with thousands of contestants participating but only around two-thirds crossing the finish line. This is the 26th annual Tough Guy challenge.
2. Or your favorite superhero.
3. Don’t let a little thing like hot coals keep you from your dreams.
4. Or ice.
5. Or barbed wire.
6. Or smoke.
7. Invest in some sweet gloves.
8. Work on your balance.
9. Follow the leader.
10. Remind your enemies what’s up.
11. If the going gets rough…
12. Just shake it off.
13. And no matter what, keep a positive attitude.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›