2. Or your favorite superhero.
3. Don’t let a little thing like hot coals keep you from your dreams.
4. Or ice.
5. Or barbed wire.
6. Or smoke.
7. Invest in some sweet gloves.
8. Work on your balance.
9. Follow the leader.
10. Remind your enemies what’s up.
11. If the going gets rough…
12. Just shake it off.
13. And no matter what, keep a positive attitude.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.