1. Channel medieval times.
The event takes place in Perton, England, with thousands of contestants participating but only around two-thirds crossing the finish line. This is the 26th annual Tough Guy challenge.
2. Or your favorite superhero.
3. Don’t let a little thing like hot coals keep you from your dreams.
4. Or ice.
5. Or barbed wire.
6. Or smoke.
7. Invest in some sweet gloves.
8. Work on your balance.
9. Follow the leader.
10. Remind your enemies what’s up.
11. If the going gets rough…
12. Just shake it off.
13. And no matter what, keep a positive attitude.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›