1. Aksel Lund Svindal
Aksel is a 28-year-old Norwegian skier who’s twice won the Alpine Skiing World Cup (this means winning a shitload of different races throughout the season). His blog does not show any evidence of a serious girlfriend (or wife). He’ll probably win a medal or two in Vancouver.
2. Benjamin Raich
Benjie here won two gold medals in Turin (the slalom and the Giant slalom) and two bronzes in Salt Lake. He is 31, Austrian, and unfortunately engaged to fellow skier Marlies Schild.
3. Steve Omischl
Steve is one of the crazy freestyle skiers (which, FYI, includes mogul skiing as well as the aerial acrobatic skiing that Steve does. Ski jumping is different). He is 31 and Canadian; marital status unclear.
4. Bode Miller
Bode is our obligatory Team America nominee. He could use a shave and an oxygen tank, but he looks ok shirtless.
5. Martin Schmitt
Everyone loves a dreamy blue-eyed comeback! Martin is a big deal in Germany, having won a silver in Nagano (‘98, kids) and gold in Salt Lake for ski jumping. After an 8-year year drought, he medaled at the 2009 World Championships and qualified for his 4th straight Olympics. He appears to have a girlfriend.
6. Wolfgang Loitzl
Wolfie is an Austrian ski-jumper who has won basically everything except an Olympic medal in his 13-year career. He is married and has kids (sorry).
- schmoo thinks The Hottest Dudes of Skiing is Win
- Katherineeee The Hottest Dudes of Skiing
- maeoproductions The Hottest Dudes of Skiing and thinks it’s Trashy, Ew & WTF
- Amy The Hottest Dudes of Skiing
- lchen12345 thinks The Hottest Dudes of Skiing is Cute
- Anna Smith The Hottest Dudes of Skiing
- Joy Engel The Hottest Dudes of Skiing
- The Hottest Dudes of Skiing was rebuzzed by Hottest Olympians