1. Judge Judy: $45 million per year
It’s nice to see someone in the legal profession making $$$.
2. Bill O’Reilly: $10 million per year
Bigoted thoughts sure are worth a lot of money!
3. Keith Olbermann, $7 million per year
So are whiny and slightly unhinged thoughts!
4. Charlie Sheen: $1.25 million per episode of Two And A Half Men
5. Jon Cryer: $550,000 per episode of Two And A Half Men
6. The Desperate Housewives: $400,000 per episode
7. Marg Helgenberger: $375,ooo per episode of CSI
You people really need to calm down with the CSI stuff.
8. Kate Gosselin: $250,000 per episode of Kate Plus 8
Not counting DWTS appearances.
9. Kevin Dillon And Adrien Grenier: $200,000 per episode of Entourage
(Meanwhile, Jeremy Piven “deserves” his $375,000K per episode, at least by comparison.)
10. David Boreanaz: $200,000 per episode of Bones
BRING BACK BUFFY.