1. John Thune (South Dakota)
If the Republicans don’t run this guy in 2012, they are as dumb as they currently appear to be. He even has nerd glasses.
2. Carte Goodwin (West Virginia)
He was the guy appointed to fill Robert Byrd’s seat, and he probably won’t make it past November. But still.
3. Scott Brown (Massachusetts)
Don’t forget the Playboy photos.
4. Mark Warner (Virginia)
You wouldn’t say no.
5. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
She is the prettiest female politician in Alaska, hands down. How dare they vote her out.
6. Evan Bayh (Indiana)
Here we have the Midwest version of the Edwards Babyface.
7. Maria Cantwell (Washington)
If I were Maria Cantwell, I would be stocking up on Kaltene bars for Gillebrand.
8. Kirsten Gillibrand (New York)
Fine, Harry. #9
9. Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
His Lone Soldier of Truth thing is sort of appealing.
10. Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
I don’t know. It’s pretty hard to find ten hot senators.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.