1. Don’t buy AriZona Iced Tea!
(Even though it’s made it New York. Whatever.)
2. Stop listening to Phoenix.
This is really hard for me to suggest, but it’s important to stand by your principles.
3. No more Gin Blossoms at Karaoke.
4. Avoid Nic Cage movies.
I’m not asking you to give them up completely; that wouldn’t be realistic.
5. Don’t watch the Diamondbacks (or the Cardinals, or those other teams.)
6. Stop shopping at J.C. Penney.
Kohl’s is better anyway. (Lauren Conrad, hello?)
7. Return your copy of Twilight.
Preferably with a hateful anti-Mormonism note written to Stephanie Meyer, native Arizonan.
8. Sell Your Frank Lloyd Wright home.
(He died in Phoenix, and his archives are somewhere nearby.)
9. Unfollow Meghan McCain on Twitter.
This is really more of a life choice than a boycott.
10. Fill in the Grand Canyon.
Just if you’re in the area. Throw some concrete in, NBD.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.