1. Free lifetime of lap dances at Scores
Also: - A “LeBron James Day” when all the strippers will wear his jersey - And free food for life at the strip club’s very own steakhouse
2. Dinner for 20, cooked by Mario Batali, every 2 weeks
Says Mario: “Wherever you want, up to 20 people. I will make a dinner, not an Iron Chef dinner, a delicious dinner, in New York City, as a welcome.”
3. Free clothes from Tommy Hilfiger
Cool :/ Via.
4. Free dinners from Jean-Georges
5. Two A-List best friends
Even if they maybe wanted him to play for the Nets instead.
6. a Top Chef dinner after every home game (for the team, too!)
(Watch the video here.)
7. (Maybe) An entire borough
8. His own Carnegie Deli sandwich
The LeBron MVP would be pastrami, corned beef, brisket, and turkey (“the best of the Carnegie Deli and the biggest sellers”) with American cheese (“instead of Swiss, because he’s an American-born player”), plus lettuce, tomato, and mustard on rye.
9. All-Star teammates such as Stephen Colbert
10. ..and $1 Billion
So the Knicks promised. Kind of goes without saying, this one.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.